We are lovers of clever design and arresting photography, but our favorite art is the art of appreciation. When planning the amenities of c/o The Maidstone, we've anticipated your wants and needs, and hope you'll appreciate the range of products and conveniences on offer at our hotel in The Hamptons.
At c/o The Maidstone, you are free to enjoy:
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel or use of an iMac in the reception area
- Complimentary yoga in our East Hampton Buddha Garden
- Each room comes with a much-coveted beach parking permit
- Ride to the beach or take a scenic ride around the village and explore East Hampton on one of our Kronan bikes, a civilian version of those used by the Swedish army
- View our private photography collection
- Concierge service. We have an extensive roster of spa services specialists, dog walkers, pet groomers, babysitters and other professionals. If you have a need that for whatever reason we cannot meet, we will make it our mission to find someone who can
- Our private garden and lawn are furnished with classic Swedish lawn furniture as well as croquet & boules sets. Be sure to try Kubb, a Viking garden game
- ADA Accessible: The common areas of c/o The Maidstone, as well as one of our cottages, meet ADA accessibility standards. Visitors with special needs should alert the staff, and we will be happy to accommodate you
- Family friendly - we have a special children's menu: healthy, tasty and fun. Scrumptious picnic lunches are a snap! We'll also connect you with child-friendly events in town
- Your best friend is ours too. We welcome well-behaved pets. Our concierge can connect you with walkers, pet groomers, and veterinarians
- Our retail store offers products from environmentally friendly brands such as apothecary items by Malin+Goetz and organic cotton linens by Coyuchi. Also delight in our local foodstuffs both sweet and savory
- Hungry minds are sated by our library, stocked with volumes about art, design, photography and the Hamptons' history.